Language Choice

Monday 8 October 2012

Inspiring Artist Number 2!

Hi everyone,



Sorry I haven't got the interview together yet, it will be coming soon! So for now, I'm putting up an inspiring artist! This time, it's Ed Sheeran, I'm sure you've heard of him before, I think everyone has! His first song that he put out, was The A Team, which has become really famous! It's quite a calm song and one of those songs that at a concert you'll be slowly swaying your arms in the air with a massive smile on your face with your friends belting out the song with him while he's performing! My personal favourite that he's done is called You Need Me, I Don't need You, this is quite opposite to The A Team because it's quite fast and more of a song that gives you the urge to move around a bit, maybe in the kitchen, garden, or maybe just in your room by yourself so you don't get embarrassed! And then there's the song Lego House, which is a calm song like The A Team. In the music video, Rupert Grint is acting like he's Ed Sheeran, But turns out in the end to be a massive fan of him! Here's the video so you can check it out!



So I'll have the interview up soon! But this is what I've got for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment