Language Choice

Thursday 20 September 2012

Inspiring Song Number 1!

Hey everyone!



 So my blog today is about a song that I find inspirational. It's called Hall Of Fame by The Script featuring will.i.am. It has been number 1 for quite a few weeks!
 I find this song inspirational because it talks about how you can be who you want to be and to not let anyone bring to down. The first words the singer from The Script sings is 'You can be the greatest, you can be the best.' which is a good motto for life. And of course I find this inspirational because it's an amazing song! If I could write songs like this I would be the happiest human being alive (well maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration... but it is a REALLY good song!)

If you haven't heard this song yet, then you definitely should! Here's the Youtube music video for it so you can listen to it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment